Thursday, May 13, 2010

Doggie style

The Missouri dog shooting (I blogged about it here) has gone viral on the interwebs. The only thing unusual about it is that there was actually video showing how unnecessarily violent the police can be.

That same scenario has gone down twice in Howard County in the past three years. The Howard County Beta Police, of course, refuse to talk about it.

The Missouri Police Chief now hates the internet as a result of that video. If Chief McMahon says the same thing about me, I guess I'm doing my job. :-p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This owner was under investigation for 4 years and when the gov't finally got around to raiding, they found horse and cow carcasses among those who were starving to death but still breathing:

http://www.wusa9.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=101300&catid=158

What a pile of cowsh!t said...

And what will become of the cows "rescued" by the Fergusons? Why even bother rescue them only to send them to slaughter?