Sunday, December 13, 2009

Divisive statement of the day

Partisans, on both the Republican and Democratic sides, are so silly and full of themselves. They agree on 90% of the issues, but make a big deal over the other 10%. But thank goodness for partisanship, because if not for the inefficiencies created by the mindless bickering of partisans, we'd be slaves to government already. That's why I thank politicians for ignorant and divisive statements like this:

Ulman said that Republicans' views of voters are "wrong. People in Howard County are so educated and are so in tune with what's going on" that they can't be swayed by Republican arguments, he said.

Way to "assume the best" Ken!