Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Good point

I heard someone today question why many of the same people that were so upset about Obama's speech to school children send their children to public schools and don't seem to be at all concerned about other sources of potential indoctrination in those schools. You would think they would send their kids to private schools or perhaps home school their kids, so they have more control over the quality of education.

I distinctly remember my 4th grade Howard County public school teacher telling us that Noah's Ark was discovered by American satellites on a mountaintop in the Soviet Union, but the Soviet government was hiding it. I'm sure Obama knows the Ark is somewhere in Turkey!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't even get me started on the lazy, self-centered, powerful, dogmatic, egotistical, laziness
of the public school system run by administrators who have never held a real job.

Has anyone read a text book in the past 20 years? They're full of errors! Standards for learning are at the floor level. Culture is one of 'magic' where students magically learn after thousands in tutor fees and the school system takes the credit(see? magic!). They are in desparate need of competition.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous 6:19, I hope your doing something about the public school system besides complaining. The passion you express in your statement if expressed in constructive actions would make a big difference.

Anonymous said...

Anon 9:13, u ain't the boss o me.

Anonymous said...

I am not your boss and I wouldn't want to work with you either. Can't stand someone who wants to do nothing except bitch, bitch, bitch.

Anonymous said...

Kinda like what you're doing.

What sort of person comes on a blog anonymously and makes unfounded accusations toward another anon who anon #1 couldn't possibly know is doing or not doing and how much doing.

What a jerk.

Anonymous said...

Can't take critizism, even though you want to throw it at others.

Major character flaw.

Bob O said...

I thought Indiana solved that Ark problem?

Point of fact is, if you don't have more influence over your children than the public school system does, you're just not a very good parent.

Re-think the way you raise your children.

Thanks--Anonymous.

(WHOOPS! I signed in as myself! Sugar!)

Anonymous said...

Sugar and spice and everything nice.

Bobby O, sometimes known as Anonymous.

Oop's signed as myself!